12th Annual Celebrate Women in Jefferson County Breakfast
Every once in a while you cross paths with a woman whose drive, perseverance and accomplishments far exceed the status quo. This woman inspires and humbles you. You admire her unceasing dedication to the things in life that matter most to her. You aspire to attain the same level of selfless service and generosity. You are proud to call her a friend, a co-worker or family member, or mentor.
On Friday, November 15, 2013, the West Chamber will host its 12th Annual Celebrate Women in Jefferson County to recognize twelve outstanding women. We invite you to join us and other community leaders in celebrating the incredible contributions made to Jefferson County by the following women:
• Barbara Brohl – Colorado Department of Revenue
• Michelle Claymore – Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
• Ann Demers – Former Jeffco Schools Special Needs Teacher & Psychologist
• Maro Dimmer – Rheinlander Bakery
• Loretta DiTirro – Re/MAX Professionals
• Sonya Estes – Runners Roost - Lakewood
• Colleen Jorgensen – Red Rocks Community College
• Page Lambert – Award Winning Author
• Chief Patsy Mundell – Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
• Carol Salzmann – Exempla Lutheran Medical Center
• Barbara Scripps – Scripps, Taylor & Associates, PC
• Mag Strittmatter – The Action Center
Each of these outstanding women will be honored for their contributions to family, community, and workplace.
The breakfast celebration will take place at the Denver Marriott West Hotel from 7:30 - 9:30 A.M.
Check-in will begin at 7 A.M.
Tickets are $45 per person or $600 for a corporate table sponsorship (table of eight – includes name on table, program and announcement at the event).