Join us for a morning of networking, local business spotlights and great speakers! Held on the 4th Tuesday of the month, these events feature topics of interest to women business owners, executives, managers and other professional women.
Sponsor and Host: Developmental Disabilities Resource Center (DDRC)
Topic: Networking for Success by Sam Wilson
In this session you’ll learn a practical and actionable approach to building your network.
Networking can be the fastest and most productive way to growing your business and multiplying your leads. Learn how to leverage and build your current network all for a lot less than the cost of traditional advertising or lead generation.
You’ll learn how to act now and immediately start working with people who you like and who like to refer you. You can start building your network at this presentation/workshop event.
What will you take-away from this high energy session:
• The importance of networking
• How it can reduce your marketing and advertising expenses
• Practical and efficient approach to networking
• The leverage and scale of networking
• The dialogue for networking
• Secrets of a successful network revealed...how to ask for and receive more referrals
• How to build the network of your dreams! And work with people you want to work with
By attending this session with Sam and implementing his proven action plan for building your network, you’ll literally be able to start building your network the same day. Follow this plan and you can easily 10X your network in the next 6-9 months, and have fun doing it.
Come with an open mind, a willingness to learn a new approach to growing your network, and do some work (after all, without work, networking is just an empty net).
Presented by Sam Wilson
Owner and CEO of the
Sam Wilson Home Selling Team