Motion Fitness & Massage
- Exercise & Physical Fitness Programs
- Massage - Therapeutic / Body Workers
Massage Treatment needs are unique to each person, circumstance and stage of life. That’s why Motion Fitness and Massage offers a variety of treatment options to choose from. With variations in pressure, technique, areas of focus and desired outcome, every visit is a chance to find your new favorite massage. All massages at Motion Fitness and Massage will combine some techniques from multiple modalities in order to create a customized treatment just for you but it is helpful if you pick a type of treatment to help us make sure you are matched with a therapist best suited to meet your needs.
Friendly, Fun workout environment:
When you come to a workout at Motion Fitness, you can expect to have a friendly group who will welcome you, encourage you, and celebrate all of your challenges and successes along the way. Our clients quickly feel like “part of the family,” and many also bring their families to class. We always encourage husbands, wives and kids to work out together, and we also have a fun kids’ space where little ones can play or do homework while mom or dad works out. Remember- we are all here for the same reason, so why not motivate each other, enjoy the workouts, and make some new friends?!
Every workout here is Functional:
Our trainers all have degrees in exercise science and use their in-depth knowledge of exercise physiology to design safe, effective workouts to improve balance, create joint stability, and reduce risk of injury as well as improve overall strength and stamina.
- Deep Tissue Massage * Eases stress and tension * Helps increase serotonin production * Lower Blood Pressure
- Swedish Massage * Relaxation * Boosts immune system * Significantly reduces stress levels
- Pre-Natal Massage * Improves labor outcomes and newborn health * Reduces discomfort in neck, back and hips * Reduces anx
- Hot Stones Massage * Decreases muscle soreness * Reduces stresss * Relaxation
- Fitness Classes TRX, Bootcamps, Strength Training, Yoga, Kickboxing